Thursday 28 August 2008

Look,I Got An Award....

I'm quite overwhelmed,to be given this award by a luvly lady,Els.It is so nice to know that someone likes my blog & has thought of me!!!!
Rules:
1. The winner can put the logo on hers or his blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of those you've nominated

I know most people have had this award already & I'm normally a bit slow off the mark,but this time I am going to give this award out,I luv everybody's blogs,so forgive me If you aren't on this list,but could go on forever,lol!!!!

Fran
Rach
Denise
Shelly
Carolyn
Gill
Natalie

Please go look at Els blog too,she makes gorgeous cards.
Thanx for stopping by :o)xxx

7 comments:

Rach said...

awww thanks Diane,
you are a sweetie....big hugs Rachxx

ohhh how rude of me...congrats on recieving the award yourself hun...xxxx

Frances said...

congrats Diane and thank you for passing it on to me. How sweet of you (even if you did call me a spendaholic!) x

Natalie said...

Thank you so much Diane, I really appreciate this. x

Carolyn Bounds said...

CONGRATULATIONS on receiving this awesome award!!! You definitely deserve it:o)

Wow! What a wonderful surprise! THANK YOU so very much for passing this award on to me. You have made my day much, much brighter:o)

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Diane, well done on receiving this lovely award and a BIG thank you for thinking of me. You're a star! Lots of love, Denise x

Shelly said...

Hi Diane! Congrats on your award, and thanks so much for thinking of me! Hope you pop by soon to visit my blog x

Gill said...

congratulations on the award, thanks for thinking of me, I'm a bit slow this week, but I've now posted it on my blog
Big hugs to you
lv Gill x