Monday 27 October 2008

Mojo Monday#58 & Sarah Kay#17~Animals...

I have combined 2 challenges today,as it is impossible to do all of the ones I like,lol!!!
The sketch at Mojo Monday is gorgeous & Sarah Kay Sunday Challenge are asking for animals on your work,so used an image with lil chicks on it.
I coloured the image with Promarkers,paper is PM,card is SU.Sentiment is CWC,pin from ebay,flower & brad are SU (Pretties Kit),I touched the flowers with a Promarker to get the brown spots on them.TFL :O)XXX

10 comments:

Gina said...

Gorgeous card Diane, wow you have been busy, I have only been awol for a few days. I am going to be here a while :)
Gina xxx

Debbie said...

Fabulous card Diane, beautiful colours and I love the pearly pin embellishment...really pretty. Debbie x

Donalda said...

Oh this is just precious dear. Your coloring is gorgeous dear

Unknown said...

This is a gorgeous card and those little chicks just make you go..'awww'.
Viv xx

Carolyn Bounds said...

Oh sooo pretty!!! I love the rich colors you used on this adorable card. You know how much I love brown;O) Aren't Sarah Kay images the sweetest?!?! I love 'em!!

Hugs!
Carolyn

Mephisto said...

WOW - I like the Colors You have used!

Domi

Bev said...

Fabulous!! Love the rich colours - a relaly striking card

hugs Bev x

Natalie said...

This is gorgeous Diane, I love the colour. x

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is darling! Love those gorgeous pearls. Thanks for playing with my sketch! :)

Kathryn said...

So pretty -- the image is adorable and I love the flower and the pearls -- so gorgeous! :)