Thursday 1 January 2009

Cupcake Craft Challenge #20~Background Inspired...

This weeks Cupcake Challenge is to make a card,inspired by the background of their challenge blog.
I used pink & white spotty paper by Colorbok,image is Forever Friends stamp,coloured with Promarkers & stickles on cherries.The white card was punched with my new Fiskers Heart border punch.Acetate greeting is Colorbok,held with large eyelets,set with my Cropodile.Corner stamp is Studio g,rest from stash.
Thanx for looking :o)xxx

9 comments:

Emma said...

Gorgeous card Diane...love the cakes!!
Emma x

Mrs Wonka said...

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh good enough to eat!

Mrs W x

Jilli said...

Mmmmm cakes.... your so unfair showing me cakes when I'm struggling getting back on track with my WW! Gorgeous card and colour scheme... love the layout too! Jillix

Donalda said...

Oh this is so adorable dear. I love how you made the card and in the colors of your blog dear what a wonderful challenge. Gorgeous coloring as always dear

Lauren said...

I love this card! Thanks for joining in. xx

Kim Dellow said...

Love this love this love this card. :) :) Kim

Natalie said...

This is lovely, love the pink. x

Paula said...

Aww this is Yummy!!!!
Fab colours!!
Happy New Year!!!!
Paula xx

Lorraine A said...

Lovely card , yummy :-)
Lorraine