Wednesday 1 April 2009

Happy Birthday Holly xx...


Today is my Daughter Holly's 22nd Birthday & this is the card I made for her.
There is also a photo of Holly,(who changes her hair colour almost weekly,she is light brown at the mo!!!).
I used Miss Anya stamp,coloured with Promarkers,paper is an old mag freebie & Holly likes Purple,so it went well the image,wording is done with Cuttlebug Hippie Chick alphabet,rest from stash.
We have a table booked for 7pm at a Chinese restaurant, for 9 girlies,so should be fun.
Happy Birthday Holly!!! :o)xxx

8 comments:

Marcea said...

Aw happy birthday to your daughter!! Fab card sweetie, I love purple too :o)
Have a great time tonight ... what a laugh you will all have - those poor waiters!
Ooh look ... this is your word verification - you better make a cake (hope this works) drat it doesn't grrr - the word was 'baking' lol. It really doesn't take much to amuse me does it!
-x-

Riet said...

wowww Diane,what a beautiful card,l love the image.

hugs Riet.x

cardsandacuppa said...

Happy birthday Holly! Lovely card you've made her, I love the purple everything (including the hair!!)Have fun tonight :)
Sarah-Jane xx

Dawn Wheeler said...

Stunning card ,love it xxx
huge happy birthday whishes to your Daughter ,hope she has a fabulous day xxxhugs Dawnxxx

Carolyn Bounds said...

What a gorgeous card!!! I am loving that paisley and all the pretty purple!!! Yummers!!!! Please tell Holly that I wish her the happiest of birthdays!!!

Hugs!
Carolyn

Natalie said...

Great card Diane. Happy Birthday Holly. I hope you all have a great night tonight. x

Tab said...

Oh I just love this one! Adore Miss Anya stamps and I love the nesties that you have used!
Hugs Tab xxx

Els G. said...

Happy birthday Holly!!!
A gorgeous card for a gorgeous daughther!
Hugs and kisses from Belgium.
Els
x