Thursday 5 August 2010

Tickled Pink Monthly Challenge #3 and Sketch Saturday #114...

Hi there!!!
I have gone a bit crazy over the Tickled Pink Stamps "Lil Lolita's" & here are a few cards for challenges.
The card above is for the monthly Tickled Pink challenge,you have to follow a sketch,the image is "30's Lylah" coloured with Promarkers & Copics.
The card below is for Sketch Saturday Challenge & I have used "Ivy"stamp coloured with Distress Inks.The prize this week is £15 to spend at The Craft Barn,(my fave shop for alterable goodies :D)

This last card,below,is a just because card!!! I really like all these stamps & they have also just become available as Digi images,woohoo!!! I want them all,lol!!!

Thanx for stopping by,much appreciated,
Diane :o)xxx


t

2 comments:

CraftyC said...

These are all gorgeous Diane, beautiful images!
Clairex

craft mad Jenny said...

such great cards, think the brown is my fave, then the black!