Thursday, 5 August 2010

Tickled Pink Monthly Challenge #3 and Sketch Saturday #114...

Hi there!!!
I have gone a bit crazy over the Tickled Pink Stamps "Lil Lolita's" & here are a few cards for challenges.
The card above is for the monthly Tickled Pink challenge,you have to follow a sketch,the image is "30's Lylah" coloured with Promarkers & Copics.
The card below is for Sketch Saturday Challenge & I have used "Ivy"stamp coloured with Distress Inks.The prize this week is £15 to spend at The Craft Barn,(my fave shop for alterable goodies :D)

This last card,below,is a just because card!!! I really like all these stamps & they have also just become available as Digi images,woohoo!!! I want them all,lol!!!

Thanx for stopping by,much appreciated,
Diane :o)xxx


t

3 comments:

CraftyC said...

These are all gorgeous Diane, beautiful images!
Clairex

craft mad Jenny said...

such great cards, think the brown is my fave, then the black!

凱v胡倫 said...

Necessity is the mother of invention..................................................................