Tuesday 19 June 2012

Tiddly Inks Challenge #89~Pretty In Pink...

Hi,I'm going to shock you now,I'm joining in a challenge :-O,I know,it's agesssss since I did that.Feeling a lot better after my surgery,I ended up going back into hospital because of the pain & was on Morphine,but happy to say seen the consultant this morning & he's pleased with my progress so I don't have to go back to the dressings clinic anymore,just back to see him in a few month,yeyyy!!! :D
Ok,back to the challenge this weeks Tiddly Inks challenge is Pretty In Pink.What a way to get me interested again,all they had to say was "PINK",lol!!! I used a Wryn image,coloured with ProMarkers (I only need 22 pens to complete my collection now),paper & card are PM,rest from stash,punches are all SU!
10 more sleeps to Turkey now,getting very excited,didn't think I was gonna get there this year,but Doc said it's ok,no swimming (can't swim,so no probs) & no burning my scars,OUCH!(deffo won't be doing that).
Thanx for looking :o) xxx

8 comments:

ccroll said...

Lovely! :)

mfc.melissamade2 said...

This is so pretty! Love all that pink and the gorgeous design too! Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks!
Hugs,
M

Larissa said...

A very sweet adorable card! Love how you coloured the image and the little touch of glitter is perfect. Thanks for joining us at the Tiddly Inks challenge.

Hugs,
Larissa

Loopylou. said...

oh diane thats just beautiful, I adore all those little flowers too.
Thank you for playing along with the tiddly inkers this week hugs Lou xxx

Unknown said...

This is beautiful! So many pretty pink embellishments! So glad you could join our challenge at Tiddly Inks!

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

HI Diane - this is adorable - love the image and all the little extra details. I'm with you on the colour pink - I love it!
Hope you have a fab. holiday - some sunshine is just what you need after your op'.
Hugs from Leeds - Sylvia x

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie this is really pretty great colours too, thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks Challenge this time huggles Pops x x x

Unknown said...

a beautiful card! Thank you for dropping by my blog today, I'm glad you're feeling a bit better.

Sarah x