Friday 5 December 2008

I'm ready to scream!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..............

I really have had enough now!
Before we went away we swapped svc providers for our telephone & internet,mbl phones,gas & electric.We have arrived home to total chaos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We have had intermittent internet,our phone is not accepting incoming calls,our mbl's switch today & the gas & elec switch today!!!
We have all been on the phone at diff times to several call centres (in India) & on hold for ages,so we are all stressed out & soooo frazzled with it all.
I'm sorry if I haven't been about much & not got back to anybody,but truly,it has been a nightmare!!!!
I am hopefully ok to blog for now!,so will try get some cards & holiday pics up soon.Not sure about my emails :o{!!!!!
Sorry to have to moan,but I'm soooooooooooooooooo frustrated,lol!!!! :o)xxxxxxxxxxxxx

7 comments:

Dawn Wheeler said...

Arr Diane ,thats terrible ,hope you sort it out soon xxxx
hope you had a fabulous holiday xxx
missed you loads ,Dawnxx

stampingcaz said...

What a nightmare... deep breathes and stamp... LOL

Hope its sorted
Cazx

Rach said...

oh no diane, hope that it gets sorted soon..hugs rachxx

Paula said...

Oh no!!...just count to ten....lots of times! hope its all sorted soon.
Paula x

Natalie said...

How frustrating for you, I hope you get it sorted soon.

Natalie x

The Crafty Den said...

Not a nice situation to come home to after such a relaxing holiday. Hope it gets sorted soon. Hugs, Denise x

Jilli said...

Welcome home lol! That's what happens when you go on holiday and have so much fun without me lol! What a nightmare though, hope its sorted now! Jillix