Friday 26 December 2008

PTW~Dawny's Sketch #5...

This card is for the PTW challenge.
I used a download from Pollycraft,Albert -For The Boys.
I coloured him with Promarkers & added stickles to the grass.Paper is BG Archaic,sentiment was in my PIF from Kim (Thanx x),Congratulations to Kim too,she has won Papercraft Essentials magazine,Papercrafter of The Year 2008!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW!!!! So very well deserved :o)x
Hope you all had a luvly Xmas day,we did,it was just nice to sit down as a family,all 4 of us & eat a meal together,lol!!!!
I got some craft goodies,a new bag,vouchers for River Island,a leopard print jacket!!!,a PINK Ipod Nano,silver bangle,chocs,smellies & some dosh,lol!!!!
Enjoy the rest of your Xmas,TFL :o)xxx

9 comments:

Jilli said...

Hi Diane, glad you had a fab day and some fab pressies too! Love the card .... cute image, coloured beautifully and great papers too! Jillix p.s. I'm sooo bored today, can't decide if I want to craft or keep the dining table looking lovely for just one more day lol!

Lorraine A said...

Hi Diane, lovely card, my kids bought me some wine and my hubby gave me chocs n dosh :-) they know me well !!! ha ha

Sue said...

such a great card Diane and cute too:)

Glad you had a lovely christmas day and fabby presents too:)

sue
xx

debby4000 said...

What a little cutie, great card. Sound like a successful christmas day.

Kimberley said...

Cute, cute, cute!

Unknown said...

Love your card. As soon as I saw it, I thought about how perfect it would be for so many of the little boys I know - including my own 9yo.

Bev said...

I'm loving these doggy images you're using Diane, this card is just adorable!!

hugs Bev x

Kim Dellow said...

Thank you for the congrats Diane :) Sounds like you got some good crafty goodies :) Love this card, the papers are fab. Kimx

Mrs Mayne said...

Aww thats cute! Thanks for joining us for the challenge! x