Thursday 4 December 2008

Pollycraft Challenge...

My 1st card after my hols!!!
I was sooo excited the day before I went on my holiday,as over on Pollycraft they are looking for 2 new DT members & I just LUVVVVVVVVV Paula's stamps,so thought I would give it a bash.That's when my problems began :o( I tried to unzip the papers that were needed & I couldn't get that to work,so Paula kindly sent me them to just print off,(I was packing my case at this point)& thought excellent,I had just put my new ink cartridges in (from ebay) & waited for my blue/green & brown papers to come out.To my absolute horror,the papers came out pink/peach/yellow & orange,I was sooo upset,I even started to cry out of frustration & just gave up.It taught me never to buy ink from ebay!
So today I have followed the sketch but had to use my own papers from my stash & just enter the challenge.I am really gutted,but not to worry.
I have seen on Paula's blog there are to be some new stamps released soon,woohoo!!!! :o)xxx

12 comments:

Unknown said...

oh no...poor you! i feel so gutted that you couldnt enter for the dt.
i do love the card you've made, the colouring is beautiful
love emma

crafty amy said...

I love the colours you have used this is a gorgeous card

X Amy X

Rach said...

awww diane, what a shame you couldn't enter for the dt. I am sure there will be another call soon.
Your card looks fabby hun, hope you had a wonderful holiday. lucky thing. Hugs rachxx

Paula said...

Hi Diane...

Oh no!! I'm really sorry about your papers!! I adore what you've done with the sketch though, its gorgeous!!I love the paper tones, and beautiful colouring!
Brilliant! thanks for joining us!!
Paula xx
p.s have emailed you a little suggestion ;)

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Fabulous card Diane and love the image, Glad you had a great holiday, Hugs, Nikki x

Debbie said...

Hi Diane, nice to have you back in blogland and I look forward to seeing all of you fabby holiday pics.
Great card and I love the image and the papers are lovely. Debbie x

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Curse you e-bay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry about the DT hun but your card is fab love the 'music' paper behind,its lovely.

sending you hugs

Emma xxx

Sue said...

oooh gorgeous card and i love the sparkle:)

sue
xx

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Diane, another gorgeous card. Glad you had a fab time in Jamaica. Sorry to hear about your ink problems, I had a similar story with ink I bought from eBay, but mine printed the colours ok but it only lasted 5 mins (well a couple of days - but not long). Hope you'll soon be back in the swing of things. Hugs, Denise x

Natalie said...

Gorgeous card Diane, love the image. x

Pop's Cards said...

I love the take on our sketch, what a shame about the dt, if i had known i would have printed and posted them for you hun....

Lots of hugs Pops x x x

Kim Dellow said...

So how was the Hol? did you enjoy yourself? Well silly question really :) Glad to see you are back and crafting :) Lovely card, good luck with the DT call. Kimx