Saturday 5 April 2008

4X4 Oriental...



As I was blog-hopping yesterday I came across the 4x4 site & wasn't quite sure what one was,as in card,ATC?!!! I was rather tempted & curios,but chickened out!!!
Later on I saw Marlene had done a lil card for the same challenge,so that was it I was off!!!
Out came the Woodware Oriental Ladies stamp set & et voila!
She's only diddy,so tried to use lots of colours on her,used h2o's,prismas & stickles.Then emphasised some bits with glaze.
Hope you like her!
Luv,D.X :O)

13 comments:

Debbie said...

Great card love the oriental stamps

Anonymous said...

She's such a cutie!! isn't that size brilliant? really love working in 4x4 and is addictive like ATC's are..lol

Have a great weekend! hugs xx

Sandy said...

Wow wonderful 4 x 4. Love it.

Femmy said...

beautiful!

CraftyC said...

great 4 X 4, love the glaze!
Clairexx

tracie said...

oh wow gorgeous card, I love the oriental stamps - fabulous :-)x

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Very lovely.

Barbara Hagerty said...

So pretty! I love the shimmery look!!

Everydaythings said...

beautiful card! lol she is so cute!!

Frances said...

this is great (I've got this set too :) ), might have to try a 4X4 sounds fun. x

Deb said...

It is gorgeous Diane, these cards are such a cute size aren't they, I love how they look!

Andrea, said...

Fabulous 4x4 love the stamps you have used

jjcreations said...

This turned out wonderfully!!! Joan