Monday 28 April 2008

Imogen The Fairy....


Can't believe it has taken so long to get all my birthday goodies!!!
My fairy stamps from stampingbella & my Nesties from America arrived at last,phew! Thought I was gonna bust with all the waiting!!!
I have managed to use my Nesties,I popped some card under my platform & it worked,hehe!!!Thankyou to the ladies who have answered my cry for help,I will look out for the correct platform now I know,wish I had known,like to have everything up & running.
This card was made with more B'day stash,the new Berry Sweet papers from K&CO,they are a joy!All pink & glittery & girly,with fruit & owls & all sorts of things on them,even lil monkeys!!!!
I used a fairy from Stampingbella & layered on Mirri card,sentiment is from Crafts u love,by Eat Cake Graphics.
Thankyou for looking :o)x

3 comments:

Andrea, said...

Your card is so pretty, I love the image. Have a good day

Natalie said...

This is really pretty. x

Annie said...

pretty card and beautiful fairy image!