Friday 11 April 2008

Black & White...



This is my entry into the Arty Girlz challenge,http://artygirlzchallengeblog.blogspot.com/2008/04/challenge-29-black-white.html.It is a black & white theme.I was so inspired by everyones striking cards that I thought I would have a bash myself!!!
The dress stamp is Inkadinkadoo & the scrolls,flower is part of my new b'day stash from Joanna Sheen.Baubles from Stamping Bella,rest from stash.
I have just placed an order over on Funky Kits for the new Rachel Ann Miller stamps,they are adorably cute!
Have a luvly weekend,luv D.:o)xxx

9 comments:

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Stunning card and beautiful bloom. Nikki x

My Paper World said...

Wow! very classy! xx

tracie said...

gorgeous card and stunning image :-)x

Kathy said...

I love that image!! Very classy!!

Crissi Harvey said...

stunning card very stylish love the image and the big flower.

Thanks for joining in with the Arty Girlz challenge.

crissi xx

Sharon said...

Great card Diane, I love black & white. I am on the verge of buying nestabilities from the States. Can't wait to see how you use yours. Have enjoyed looking round your blog.
Sharon x

Andrea, said...

Beautiful card, the dress is so stunning. A really classy card

Anonymous said...

Stunning!!
and I couldn't help myself on getting those new Lola cuties too!.. cant wait till they arrive

Jo said...

This is beautiful...and so elegant :)