Wednesday 2 April 2008

I got Goblins,woohoo!!!!



I rcvd my prize from the Tilda & Friends ATC challenge!!!!!
It is the Magnolia goblins,William & Martha,plus lots of extra images of flowers,birds,snails,etc....
I totally luv em all,thanx sooo much ladies :o)x
They were stamped & inserted into a gorgeous wallet card,made by Fran,so special thanx to Fran :o)x

We had a really nice meal last night for Holly's birthday.There were 10 of us,all family.The waiters surprised Holly by playing happy birthday & bringing her a dessert with a huge firework in it!!!! She was most embarrased!!!

I had a good craft day yesterday too,very productive,lol!!! Will show later (I have to get Paul to do the technical side of things for me,cos I can't use camera & comp,haha!!!)
I'm waiting for delivery of my new BG Boxer range,so should be exciting!
Right,I'm off to get cracking with this weeks ATC,with a check it out theme,hmmmm....
Thanx for stopping by :o)xxx

3 comments:

murielle87 said...

love your art, so beautifull with this spring colors.

Anonymous said...

hehe, congrats again Diane, and enjoy the goodies.. I'm sure you wil *Ü*
Am in the middle of making a card with the gorgeous papers you send in the candy ;)

Have a fabby day and can't wait to see your new creations!

Annie said...

glad you liked your prize - and Fran does make beautiful wallet cards.