Monday 26 May 2008

Busy B/H Weekend.....




Been really busy here,went to Harewood House,Leeds,yesterday with my Hubby & 2 of his friends,they had a stand at a show,selling their stone garden features,etc.
We were all so tired at the end of the day,think it was all the fresh air!!!
The fellas have all gone bk today for round two,lol!!! I'm staying at home,to craft,where it isn't windy!!!
Not had time to craft,so I have shown you my new PINK shoes instead,teehee!!! (As requested!!!) I wore the ballerina shoes on sat night to go for a meal in & they are a dream!!!! The others are just to wear with my jeans,just pumps,but luv the ditsy pattern on them & they were shouting my name across the shop ;O)
OK! I have been given The Circle of Friends Award by Shelly.I have seen other people with it & think it is really funny,so Thanx v much Shelly,I really appreciate it & that you thought of me,all the way over in France,Mwah!!!
Gonna pass this on to Rach,Denise,Gill,Natalie,Anna.
Then,I have been tagged!!! by Anna (http://annasgirls.blogspot.com/,who is a luvly lady I met at the SU demo,I went to a few weeks ago.Thanx Anna,here goes,lol!!!

The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5-6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog.Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

1)TEN YEARS AGO
Erm,trying to think back!!! I was working evenings (7pm-midnight)at Green Flag (motor breakdown svc),getting hme very late,few hours sleep,up early to take kids to school & feeling very shattered!

2)5 THINGS IN TODAYS "TO DO" LIST
1-Wash & change our bed.
2-Tidy house
3-Ironing (yuk!)
4-poss take a top bk to shop
5-Craft (cos I missed it v much yesterday,lol!!!)

3)SNACKS I ENJOY
Well as you all prob know,I have lost almost 3 stone now,so all my snacks are either fruit or low calorie biscuits or crisps !!!

4)THINGS I WOULD DO IF I WAS A MILLIONAIRE
Buy a pretty house in the countryside.
Make sure my Kids, Mum & Dad were ok.
Travel to fabulous hot places.
Buy lots of PINK stuff,inc a car!!!!
Make sure I had every craft product on the market,haha!!!

5)PLACES I HAVE LIVED
Just Bradford,was born here & never left!!!!

We were going to move to Spain 2 years ago.We were on tv,Living in the Sun,the BBC found us 3 properties,we luved the 1st property,everything was going fine,but somebody jumped in b4 us & could proceed straight away,our hse wasn't sold here & it all just went pear-shaped.I even went to college & learnt Spanish (got 9/9 in my exam!!!)

I have to pass this on to people now,but think most people have had it so gonna choose my 5 new friends,
NATALIE
DENISE
GILL
RACH
SHELLY

Enjoy the rest of the B/H,will be back with a card later :o)xxx





5 comments:

Monica Gale said...

LOOooove the shoes!!! M xx

Rach said...

Hi Diane,
Thank you for the award, and the tag..I have now done the tag...here.
is a link.
By the way loving the pink shoes.
Hugs Rach.xx

Frances said...

Oooo, love shoes almost as much as stamps! Both gorgeous!

tracie said...

congrats on your award Diane, love the shoes :-)x

Natalie said...

Thanks Diane, I am very happy to be in your circle of friends. Thanks for the tag too. Love the shoes by the way. x