Tuesday, 20 May 2008
Tilda & Co...Beads
I thought I should get cracking with this weeks Tilda & Co challenge,they want us to beads on our designs,so I came up with an idea!!!!
I got some unbleached cotton material,stamped Tilda with stazon,then painted her with distress inks,popped her into conservatory to dry & when I went back to get her all the colours had all mingled together,like a bit of a rainbow effect.After studying her for a while,she didn't look too bad,so I have hand-sewn some seed beads around the btm of her t-shirt.I then folded her around a piece of white card & secured at the back.
I'm quite pleased with her,even if she is a bit smudgy,lol!!!
Hope you like her too,TFL :O)X