Thursday 1 May 2008

Going to Stampin Up! Demo tonight!!!!....

Going to my 1st ever Stampin Up party/demo tonight& I'm soooo excited!!!
The hostess is Julie & the Demonstrator is Monica,they have both been so nice to me & can't wait to meet them.
We were supposed to have a vwng on our house today,but been re-arranged for Tuesday now,so at least I don't have to run round cleaning,I can make my CCT card instead,yey!!!!
In case you were wondering,as I haven't mentioned it for a while,I have now lost 2.5 stones,yep 2 & half stones!!!!! I feel miles better already,my hols in 8 weeks,so will need some new clothes then,trying to hang on,but look like orphan annie in big baggy stuff,lol!!!
I will be back later to post my card,as you all know,I have to wait for Paul to get home to do my pics,cos I don't know how to do it myself,hahaha!!!
Speak soon :o)xxx

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Diane, I am going to Julie's tonight too, I live just down the road from her. I am really looking forward to it also. I will see you there. x

Suzanne said...

Have a great time tonight. I met Natalie and Julie in Feb when I came up to Leeds for the paper craft show both great girls I will be coming up again in September, just a bit to far tonight . Don't spend to much!!! Sue :o)

Jo said...

Have a great time tonight and well done on your weight loss. I've lost quite a bit over the last few months and feel so much better for it!