Saturday 3 May 2008

H&S Again!!!!


Have you guessed that these are my most favourite images,all the H&S stamps?!!!!
I wish I had my own,1 day they might sell them to us!!!
I used Laura Ashley papers & brad again,Flora Doodle flower,gold stickles,Prismas & sansador to colour.
I had a brilliant evening on Thursday,at the Stampin Up!demo.I met some luvly ladies that I have spoken to on their blogs!
Monica was the demonstrator,Julie was the host & then I met Natalie,who I got on with really well,we chatted all night!!!!
I bought 2 stamp sets & might burst waiting for them until next week,lol!!!
I sat next to a lady who had the most beautiful shoes (in all the world!!!),she was admiring mine too!!!They had PINK bows & hearts on em,ahhh,deep joy,lol!!!!
Hope you are all having a fab B/H weekend :o)xxx

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Superstunning card Diane!! love the H&S nearly as much as you..lol!!

Glad you had such a fab time at the SU demo! wish they had some around where I live.. but they don't do things like that out in the sticks!

Have a great bank holiday weekend!!

Marlene x

Natalie said...

Diane, this is gorgeous, great image and colours. I think we agree these stamps are the best! I hope you are having a great bank holiday weekend. x

Suzanne said...

Gorgeous card Diane love the papers and the colours are gorgeous. So pleased you had a good time at your SU spoke to Natalie on Friday and she told me all about it!! I am going to join the stamping 10 so I can get my hands on some SU stuff.I have a few of the H&S images someone kindly sent me but I can't bring myself to use them in case I mess them up. Have a great weekend sue :o)

Sharon said...

Love this card & the H & S stamps are so cute aren't they. Can't wait until they get round to making them available in the UK.
Can I ask where the SU demo was as I'm not far from you (Leeds) and have only just started stamping after 4 years of card making!!
Sharon :-)x

Maria's Cards said...

Hi Diane, just came across your blog via Nattyk's blog. Love all your cards they are all soooo gorgeous. Maria x

Sharon said...

Thanks Diane, I'll have a look.
Sharon :-)x

Frances said...

Beautiful card, Diane but it's not pink, what's wrong?! Sounds like you had a blast at the demo, wish there was one near me (but then again, I'd just spend too much!).

Hope the sun's out where you are - no such luck here (wirral) at the mo.

Jutta said...

A wonderful card, very nice colours and fantistic backgroundpaper.

Gill said...

Love your H&S card, you've done a really good job with your images, great colour. (I'm also praying to the crafting gods that one day we will be able to buy these yummy stamps lol!)
take care lv gill x

Julie said...

gorgeous card, love the colour