Wednesday 28 May 2008

CCT-Katharina's Sketch...


This is the very 1st sketch I have ever done & really enjoyed it.
I used MAMBI papers,I luv these & have saved them for ages,but decided to use them,they have bling,denim,leopard print & are soooo scrummy!!!
I used a Tilda image,matted on pearl card that was run through the Cuttlebug ,Tiny Bubbles,folder.The lace is some that is adhesive,from my local craft shop & really enjoying it.Sentiment is a Pebbles Inc,rub on.Main blue card underneath paper is Bazill Bling.
Thankyou for looking :o)xxx

11 comments:

Suzanne said...

Oh Diane this is gorgeous I just love everything about it. Sue :o)

Rach said...

Another fab card...You did a great job with this sketch...love it.
Hugs Rach.x

Shelly said...

Hi! I love your latest cards, the denim effect is fab! I've answered my 'tag' questions, hope I've followed the instructions ok :o)

Natalie said...

This is gorgeous, love the Tilda. x

Frances said...

that's better! Tilda must be spending too much time with you - she's got pink trainers LOL looks great with the denim papers. x

Andrea, said...

Gorgeous card, I love those papers and the way you have coloured Tilda.
Thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

ella bella said...

wow this is gorgeous i love those papers and the tilda stamp is so sweet you have coloured her beautifully

Dawn Wheeler said...

Wow i love this card so adorable ,Dawnx

Nikki Fairbairn said...

This is gorgeous Diane.. such a pretty card. Hugs, Nikki x

Heike's Creativeplace said...

Wow, this is Stunning. Absolut perfect Work, i'm enthusiastic........

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous colours and fabulous card!! xx