Tuesday 13 May 2008

Update on Ruby....

We are back from the vets,Ruby & I!!!!
Vet decided he will do x-rays & inject dye into her spine to show any slipped discs or trapped nerves,but will have more time to do it all tomorrow,9.20am (another early stsrt!!!)
Paul tried to video Ruby when she is yelping,but as you all prob know,nothing happens when you are looking for it!She screamed this morning when she woke up,it was really sad,so the sooner we find out the problem,the quicker she can be treated.
I will be back later with some cards to show,Have a luvly day & thankyou ladies for your kind comments,Ruby sends her luv & a big slobbery kiss ;O)xxx

3 comments:

Natalie said...

I hope the tests tomorrow help find out what is wrong so she can be treated and back to normal asap. I hate to see anyone in pain. x

Shelly said...

I'm pressuming Ruby is your dog? I hope you get the the root of the problem soon, it's awful to see animals suffering and to feel helpless when we don't know what's wrong x

Shelly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.