Monday 12 May 2008

Magnolia Babies...



Hello!
Had another fabulous sunny day here,fell asleep in garden this afternoon,lol!!!
Managed to make 2 cards this morning,using the baby images.
Paper is magazine freebie,rest of stuff from stash.
Had to take my lil girl doggie,Ruby,to the vets this morning (9am,yikes!!!),she has been yelping when she does certain movements & can't seem to lift her head up fully,bless her,she breaks my heart.
The vet says poss a nerve,so have to starve her from midnight & take her bk 9am!!! tomorrow,poss for xrays,but will be able to bring her home same day,phew! I can't stand any of my 3 dogs staying in the vets,they are like my children.
It hasn't affected her appetite though,lol!!!!She has been sat eating the left overs of the roast pork joint I cooked for tea!!!
Will let you know what the vet says :o)xxx

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fabby card Diane :)
Hope Ruby is ok!! and that you didn't get burnt by falling asleep in the garden?!

Hugs, marlene x

Suzanne said...

Great cards very cute. Good luck in the morning with Ruby. Sue :o)

Natalie said...

These cards are adorable. I hope Ruby is ok. x

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Diane, what gorgeous cards, just perfect for new babies. Lots of love, Denise
ps hope everything is better soon for Ruby x