Friday 9 May 2008

Thankyou Natalie....


I got a luvly post yesterday.
Natalie,who I met at last weeks stampin up! demo,sent me a gorgeous H&S wallet card,full of images I don't have!!!!!
I was sat in the garden watercolouring yesterday afternoon,it really was sooo nice,new images,sun on me,washing blowing in the warm breeze......lol!!!!
Natalie,you are fab!!! Thanx very very much,I have got yours ready to post off today,you should have loads of images tomorrow!!!!
If you want to visit Natalies blog,she makes the most prettiest cards,her blog is in my fave list on the right.
www.nattycards.blogspot.com (Crafting Fun)
If anybody wants to swap some images,I stamped loads of Penny Blacks yesterday,just let me know.
Have a fab day & enjoy the sunshine :o)xxx

2 comments:

Natalie said...

I am so glad you liked the images and did not have them already, I look forward to seeing the cards you make.

Natalie x

Sharon said...

£45 for a stall, that's ridiculous!! I paid £10 which meant I only had to sell 5 cards to make that back so it's worth the gamble. Was the sale near you & were there other card stalls going. If so that cuts down your sales. Mine was the only card stall. We try to have several different stalls. Variety & all that lol!!
Sharon :-)x