Thursday 15 May 2008

Crazy Day...




Well,where to start about yesterday!!!
I took Ruby (my lil girl doggie) to the vets all ready for her x-rays & the "risky" procedure of injecting into her spine,it was awful,I just cried buckets,she was giving me her paw & kissing me & then I had to leave her :o(
They were doing the procedure in the afternoon,so I sat at home blubbing!
I rang them at 3.30pm & they said she was fine & collect her at 6.40pm,so I knew they hadn't had to do the "risky" stuff to her,yey!!!
When we got to the vets he ran through the x-rays with us & showed us that she has arthritis in her neck/spine area & is poss the cause of so much pain,so she is on Codeine & has to be checked on Fri to see if any improvement.There is medication that can be given if it is arthritis,thankfully.
I brought her home & hugged & cuddled her,until she was fed-up of me,lol!!!!
To keep my mind busy,I decided to catch up with the challenges & also make a b'day card from my son & daughter for my sisters 4oth b'day.I had a nice post too,I got my Cuttlebug Hippie Chick alphabet delivered & 4 more ink pads.
Hope you like them all & thankyou for all your messages about Ruby :o)xxx

10 comments:

Natalie said...

Lovely card Diane. I am glad to hear Ruby is back home and I hope the medication works for her. x

Suzanne said...

So pleased to hear about Ruby I feel your pain it brings it all back they are like children!!! Great cards and a very cute ATC. Sue :o)

Vali said...

Very beautiful ATC and cards ! Lovely colors and stamp ! Very great work !
http://lemondedevali.canalblog.com

Crafting Queen said...

Lovely card and ATC. It is so difficult when our precious pets are ill. I hope that the medication will work and Ruby will not be in any distress.
Hugs...

ella bella said...

beautiful ATC and cards, sorry to hear Ruby hasnt been to well hope she feels much better soon, i'm sure your hugs will of cheered her up, sounds like you both needed a hug :):)

Anonymous said...

Super gorgeous, all of them Diane!!

So glad to hear that Ruby is ok and didn't have to go through all that!! fingers crossed for friday, here's hoping the medication works!
Give her lots of cuddles from me and DJ sends a great big lick and nibble :)

Marlene x

Annie said...

Hugs and licks to your little dog Ruby from two mad cocker spaniels! Leaving them at the vets as awful, I know! love your cards and the glorious green atc you made for us this week on Tilda and Friends. annie x

tracie said...

Hi Diane, love your ATC and cards - there all gorgeous. Hope Ruby gets better soon - lots of hugs to you both :-)x

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous cards. Hope the medication helps Ruby

Tracey said...

WOW what a fantastic array of cards