Thursday 19 June 2008

21st Birthday Card....

When my daughter,Holly,saw this image,she straight away said her friend ,Amy,would luv it & her 21st b'day is approaching,so I rustled this lil card up for her.
Another of the Kerry Jo set (I luv this set sooo much!!!),they are so easy to use.
I die cut the name with my Big Shot & the Cuttlebug Hippie-Chick alphabet,using Doodlebug spotty paper.The background paper is so sparkly,it is made by Creative Imaginations.I watercoloured the image & used some blk glitter glue on btm of dress & on feathers in hair.I doodles with stencil,around edges.
Hope Amy,likes it!!! :o)xxx

9 comments:

Debbie said...

Fab card Love the cute image you have used.

Rach said...

love what you have done with the image diane, I haven't used this one yet...like all the glittery bits...Hope you enjoy your holiday in Turkey...and be well rested for your op in July.
Big hugs Rach.xx

Nikki Fairbairn said...

What a fabulous 21st card Diane, I love the funky image and the die cute name looks great, Hugs, Nikki x

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Diane, what a funky card. I love what you've done with the image. I bet any 21 year old would love it. Denise x

Frances said...

very funky card, I'm sure she'll love it!

Jilli said...

Fab card and great images

Debbie said...

Great carsd Diane. I'm sure Amy will love it. Enjoy your holiday.

Debbie x

Anonymous said...

sooo fab, love the image!! and great colours to match!

Marlene x

Bev said...

Stunning card - love it!!