Friday 20 June 2008

Friday Sketchers...

I know,it's not pink!!!!!!! (Fran!!!)
I just got this stamp today from Tracy at www.diestodiefor.co.uk
she sells Stamping Bella stamps (amongst others) & got all 4 stamps I asked for,superb svc!
This stamp is soooo adorable (Baby Buttercup),I have done it in Blue & Pink (for another challenge!!!).
I coloured with Prisma pencils & Zest-It.I inked edges with baby blue ink pad.Baubles are from Stamping Bella,too.Paper is called Patty Cakes Paisley by Flair Designs (had years!)blue card is Bazzill.Ribbon is Anita's.Sentiment is American Crafts rub-on.
I followed the sketch over on Friday Sketchers & also got a luvly surprise,I have won last weeks prize (2 lily stamps!!!),was sat staring at my name for ages,until penny dropped,DOH!!!!
TFL :o)xxx

16 comments:

Jacqueline van der Sar - Crejakaarten said...

Beautiful card, lovely colors. The image is so sweet!!!! Good job!!
Stamps are on their way ;-))

Rach said...

omg!!!!!
This is brilliant Diane, beautiful stamp.....lovely colours...and they aren't pink....lol.
you crack me up!
Well done on winning the challenge on last weeks friday sketchers....whooo hoo!
crafty hugs rach.xx

Debbie said...

Awww, cute card Diane! Adorable stamp and really beautiful colours.

Debbie x

Sharon said...

Such a cute card. Well done on your win.
Sharon :-)x

Kathy said...

Congrats on your win!!
This card is too cute!! That image is darling and it looks very cute in blue!! (In pink too I am sure LOL)

Rosalien Zwackhalen said...

Wauw, what a lovely card. I just fell in love with your stamp. Great colors, you did a great job. :)

Rosalien

Murielle said...

Your card is gorgeous too!
Beautiful colours!
Thank you fro your participation.
Mumur

Nikki Fairbairn said...

What a stunning baby card Diane and I love the gorgeous stamp, Have a great weekend, Hugs, Nikki x

Vali said...

Very beautiful card ! So pretty ! Great work !
http://lemondedevali.canalblog.com

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card and image! Love the colours of the papers...very pretty.
Carole ;-)

Agnes van Hensbergen - agnesstampcards said...

What a lovley image so sweet,beautiful card

cats whiskers said...

OMG This is beautiful that image is great I love your colours, great card, congrats on your win, you lucky girl
have a good weekend
Hugs Jacqui

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Diane, what a stunning card. You are so lucky at the moment, which is so deserved. Keep up the good work. Lots of love, Denise x

debby4000 said...

Lovely, great colours and love the cute stamp.

Frances said...

this is great Diane. See you're on a winning streak - you've also won images off stamping caz's blog candy too haven't you! Best go buy that lottery ticket :D

Erum Tasneem said...

beautiful! simply beautiful!