Monday 9 June 2008

Bloggin Buddies are so nice.....

I have to show you how fab & kind my fellow bloggers are.
On Saturday I rcvd 2 packages,the 1st was from Fran,as a thankyou for me sending her an ink pad to complete her collection.In it there was the wonderful Tilda folder with loads & loads of images & another envelope full aswell!!!! I was stunned! I must have just sat there looking at them all for ages!!!
The next packet was a luvly lil box & it was from Rach,who sooo kindly offered to send me the new Sweet Ebony images,as I don't have them (YET!!!!),she had also sent me some PINKNESS!!!!!!!!! I had flowers,ribbon,ric-rac & some chipboard flowers!!!
Well,by this stage I was quite overwhelmed & it made me blub,yep,I know,I'm a big softie,even Badger (my lil jack russell!!!!)was sat looking at me with his head off-side,lol!!!!!
I honestly,have never met such a wonderful,kind bunch of people & I'm really glad I started blogging.
I have to apologise to Gill,cos a few weeks ago,we swapped some images & she sent me a fab card & bookmark & I never posted them on here,so I have had a word with myself & here they are!!!!

Thankyou ladies,you are the best,MWAH!!!!!!!!!! :O)XXX



2 comments:

Rach said...

mwah..xx
back at you Diane,
Have fun.
Hugs Rach.x

Natalie said...

What lovely cards and goodies, I cannot wait to see all the great cards you will make. x