Thursday 12 June 2008

Kerry Jo stamps-Cowgirl....



I got my Kerry Jo stamps on Saturday & rcvd some already stamped images from Fran,so using them up 1st!!!
Thought seeing as I had made 1 cowgirl card,would do another.
Thses are just fab,so cutesy & easy to colour,bit like Bellas.
Coloured with Prismas,paper is K&CO Bailey again,flowers,brads & bling from stash.
Talking of stash,I have just moved rooms,so now in conservatory.Still getting used to it,takes me a while to settle in,hehe!!!
When it is a sunny day,I have to keep having a break,or I would fry my brains in there,phew!!!
I took a pic of my flowers stash,to show you,I have 1 or 2 diff ones,haha!!!!
Catch you all later :o)xxx

10 comments:

Andrea, said...

Fab card, love the Kerry Jo stamps and you have coloured her perfectly.

Nikki Fairbairn said...

What a fun card Diane and all those wonderful blooms in your stash. Hugs, Nikki x

Sharon said...

Love both of these cards & WANT your bloom stash lol!!.

When I saw the girl climbing fence stamp on ebay I knew I'd seen it on someones blog ages ago but couldn't remember who.

Sharon :-)

Natalie said...

Great card and loving all those flowers. x

The Crafty Den said...

Another fab card, love the paper. Just have a couple of flowers then Diane????? Lots of love, Denise x

Rach said...

Brilliant card again! you are on a roll!
Have a great weekend Diane.
Hugs Rach.x

mueppi said...

Beide Karten sind wunderschön und die Blumen gefallen mir auch!!!!!

Frances said...

another fab cowgirl card and love your bowl of flowers, think you could do with a few more though,especially pink, don't you ;)! x

ella bella said...

beautiful card Diane the paper is gorgeous and i love those stamps :)

if you pop over to my blog there is something there for you :)
have a lovely day x

Shelly said...

Really like your cowgirl; your stash of flowers seems to be a bit low mind, maybe you should but some more lol !!! xx