Thursday 5 June 2008

Tilda & Friends ATC-Give Me Sunshine!


This weeks challenge over on Tilda & Friends,is Give Me Sunshine!
I have used this new Tilda image ,where she is laying in the grass,sunbathing (although, she is covered from head to toe,lol!!!!.
I coloured with Prismas & Zest-It.PM gems added to cardi as buttons,Rub-on & ric-rac from stash.
I have just ordered the Kerry Jo stamps from www.debbimoore.co.uk,that had sold out.I have been emailing Jay in their sales dept & have had fantastic help & quick responses.They only have a few sets again,so hurry if they are on your wish-list!!!
Enjoy the sunshine :o)xxx

14 comments:

Andrea, said...

Fab ATC, I love this Tilda she is so cute. I ordered the Kerry Jo stamps and hopefully they should be arriving today. Have a good day

Suzanne said...

Oh just so cute she looks very relaxed hope that's what I will be on my holiday next week!! Sue :o)

cats whiskers said...

This is so lovely and summery I love that stamp
Hugs Jacqui xx

Debbie said...

gorgeous ATC tilda looks so relaxed and enjoying the sun

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Great ATC Diane and so Summery. Funny this is the same image I have just used for this challenge. Hugs, Nikki x

The Crafty Den said...

This is another fab piece of work Diane. Your colouring is really fab (sorry to go on about it ;) but it is). Have a great evening. Lots of love, Denise x

Natalie said...

This is gorgeous, love the Tilda. x

Annie said...

this is such a pretty atc with Tilda chillin in the flowers. thanks for joining in the fun with us this week. annie x

Unknown said...

Very pretty ATC....boy do I wish it was me laying in that grass.
Caz
x

tracie said...

gorgeous ATC Diane, love the stamp - very cute :)x

Frances said...

ooo, she's fab Diane,love the gem buttons. xx

ella bella said...

fab ATC the tilda stamp is so sweet

Rach said...

Brilliant atc, diane..love that tilda, and your colouring.
hugs Rach.xx

Ila said...

Aww...she is just the Cutest!! love your coloring!!