Monday, 23 June 2008

Bella Baby Pacifiah...

Don't you just luv it?!!!
The lil cutie-pants!!! I just had to have it as soon as I spotted it on www.stampingbella.com
So I got it off Tracy again (Diestodiefor).
I used Nana's Nursery glittery paper,ribbon is from Tesco,image coloured with distress inks.

I have to tell you (just in case you don't know!!!),I won again!!! 3 times in 1 week!!!!
Last Sat I won Ella Bellas Fairy candy,then I won the Lily stamps on Friday Sketchers,also on Saturday I won Stamping Caz's blog candy,woohoo!!!! Hanglar & Stanglar images & some other goodies.I couldn't believe it,I nearly wet myself with excitement,lol!!!!
I did the lottery on Saturday & only got 1 blinkin number,but hey,I got plenty candy,teehee!!!!
Have a luvly evening :o)xxx


9 comments:

Rach said...

Great card Diane, lucky you winning three times in one week!!!
I posted out the images today for you hopefully you'll get them tomorrow. hugs rach.xx

Bunny-Zoe's Blog said...

Wow, you have been busy today Diane and i'm back again. Congratulations on your candy wins, Hugs, Nikki x

Shelly said...

Ahh, a right little cutie this one Diane! Congrats on all your lucky wins! Check at the bottom of your garden, you never know you may find a pot of gold lol!

mar1ene said...

Whoohoo congrats on your wins Diane and fabulous card once again!! love the image and the colours are fab!

Marlene x

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

cute cards ;)

chelemom said...

What a sweet card!!!

NattyK said...

Congratulations, enjoy all the goodies. The baby card is really sweet. x

Monica said...

WOWzee, fab wins Dianne, and the baby card is such a cute one, love that little stamp. Hugs M xx

E.T said...

oooh im loving the fact hw well the flower goes with everything else! :)