Monday 23 June 2008

Bella Baby Pacifiah...

Don't you just luv it?!!!
The lil cutie-pants!!! I just had to have it as soon as I spotted it on www.stampingbella.com
So I got it off Tracy again (Diestodiefor).
I used Nana's Nursery glittery paper,ribbon is from Tesco,image coloured with distress inks.

I have to tell you (just in case you don't know!!!),I won again!!! 3 times in 1 week!!!!
Last Sat I won Ella Bellas Fairy candy,then I won the Lily stamps on Friday Sketchers,also on Saturday I won Stamping Caz's blog candy,woohoo!!!! Hanglar & Stanglar images & some other goodies.I couldn't believe it,I nearly wet myself with excitement,lol!!!!
I did the lottery on Saturday & only got 1 blinkin number,but hey,I got plenty candy,teehee!!!!
Have a luvly evening :o)xxx


9 comments:

Rach said...

Great card Diane, lucky you winning three times in one week!!!
I posted out the images today for you hopefully you'll get them tomorrow. hugs rach.xx

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Wow, you have been busy today Diane and i'm back again. Congratulations on your candy wins, Hugs, Nikki x

Shelly said...

Ahh, a right little cutie this one Diane! Congrats on all your lucky wins! Check at the bottom of your garden, you never know you may find a pot of gold lol!

Anonymous said...

Whoohoo congrats on your wins Diane and fabulous card once again!! love the image and the colours are fab!

Marlene x

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

cute cards ;)

Michele Kovack said...

What a sweet card!!!

Natalie said...

Congratulations, enjoy all the goodies. The baby card is really sweet. x

Monica Gale said...

WOWzee, fab wins Dianne, and the baby card is such a cute one, love that little stamp. Hugs M xx

Erum Tasneem said...

oooh im loving the fact hw well the flower goes with everything else! :)