Sunday 15 June 2008

New Goodies!!!!


Friday was a fabby post day!!!
I got my very 1st order from www.Poppicrafts.co.uk & was really impressed.
All the pink & wht stuff on right are from there,you should see the new Hydrangeas,wow,they are whoppers (2",3",4").They are sooo scrumptious!!!
I got them quickly too,so will deffo be back for more.
I also got a new small Koi waterbrush to get into all the fiddly bits on images,that was from www.cardsofdistinction.co.uk
Then popped over to Gorilla crafts & bought more flowers (haha!!! for my jar ;O)cos I need them!!!)& bought the luvly Blooms & Butterflies DCWV paper.
Just lurve it when I get new goodies,ahhhhh!!!!! :o)x

5 comments:

Rach said...

Nice bit of stash there Diane...and it's all PINK!!! why am i not surprised..
lol
Hugs Rach..
P.s love your blog candy well done.x

Frances said...

now I know I said your jar looked like it could do with a few more blooms but at this rate you're gonna need a new jar! Congrats on the blog candy win- you don't have to sulk for not winning Jo's now ;D xx

Nikki Fairbairn said...

What wonderful goodies, I have this pad and it's got so many bright and beautiful papers in. Hugs, Nikki x

Natalie said...

What fab goodies, I love the big flowers. x

The Crafty Den said...

Wow Diane, lots of nice goodies to play with. I've also just bought the same paper stack. Can't wait to use it as it looks gorgeous. Lots of love, Denise x