Thursday 19 June 2008

My Operation...

I just wanted to let you know,that I will be going into hospital on 21st July.
I think most of you know,I have been in & out of hospital,the last few months,so they have decided I need a Hysterectomy & soon.
I go on hols next Sunday (29th) for 2 weeks,to Turkey,so I will be home for a week & then off in hospital!
I think I will be in about a week,what will I do without my card making & blogging?!!!!!!!!!!!!
You can get internet access from your bed in there now,so I might still be able to talk to you all,lol!!!! :o)xxx

6 comments:

Andrea, said...

Hope you have a great holiday Diane and that all goes well when you have your op and you have a speedy recovery and get back to crafting asap. I'd take loads of crafting mags and a notebook to jot down all your ideas.

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Diane, take care of yourself in the run up to your op. Have a fab holiday in Turkey (you lucky thing). Hope everything goes smoothly for you and you'll be fighting fit again very soon. I'll be thinking of you on the 21st!! BIG hugs and lots of love, Denise x

Suzanne said...

Hope you have a great holiday... not sure what your symtems are for needing the the op but I had it done about 7 years ago and it was the best thing I could have done. They are so good at it these days I was home in 4 days and back to work in 5 weeks. Good Luck Sue ;o)

Gill said...

Sorry you have to go for an op, make sure you get plenty of rest on your fabulous holiday, hope it won't take too long to get back to crafting, we will miss you
take care
lv gill x

Frances said...

Have a fab holiday Diane and I wish you a speedy recovery after the op. If you're up to it, I'm sure colouring in in bed would be perfect or else lots of mags and shopping online!!!! Take care.xx

Shelly said...

Hi Diane, have a lovely time in Turkey! Good luck with the op, hope all goes well! Take care, love Shelly x