Friday 27 February 2009

Cupcake Craft Challenge #28~Sketch...

This is my card for this weeks Cupcake Challenge,following their sketch.
I like these AFTH Blonde Moments papers so much,I didn't want to cover them with embellies,so my card is v minimalist today!!!I can't believe how long I have had these papers & not been able to bring myself to use them & I have 3 of each sheet (crazy woman!!!),they have been in my stash for years,however long ago they were introduced?!
The stamps are Hero Arts,coloured with Distress Inks,card is Bazzill,pearls are Kaiser.
Thanx for looking,have a luvly weekend :o)xxx

***Oh No!!! Just noticed I have put the pearls in the wrong place!!! Sorry!!!***

11 comments:

Gina said...

Yummy card Diane, the papers are so pretty love the colours
Gina xxx

Riet said...

what a gorgeous card Diane.

have a nice weekend.
hugs Riet.xx

Anonymous said...

fabulous Diane, love it :)

Marlene x

Stephanie said...

Yummy scrummy :) xxx

Emma said...

Fantastic card....gorgeous papers and image.
Why do we buy things and just stash them??
Emma x

Annie said...

ooo a delicious cupcake card! hugs, annie x

Rach said...

a delish card diane.xx

Jills Scrappy Daze said...

Love the muffin/bun card its yummy.
The colours look great.
Have a great weekend
Hugs
Jill x x

ella bella said...

very nice card, the little cup cake is very sweet
Tracy x

Natalie said...

This is lovely Diane, yummy papers. x

Lorraine A said...

Love this card too :-) That cupcake looks yummy !!
Lorraine