Wednesday 4 February 2009

Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge #17~At The Zoo...

What a great challenge over at Secret Crafter,you have to use a zoo animal!!!
I didn't realise I had so many animal images,but had to use this cutie tiger sent to me by Dawny (Thanx xx),it is so cute,not sure if it is pregnant or just got a rounded tum,lol?!!!
I coloured it with distress inks (of course!!!) & the papers are BG Cupcake from Sassy Crafts.
The hook brads I have had forever & it's the 1st time I have used them,they are great,just fastened some string round them & they look quite effective!!!
Sentiment is CWC & gems from stash.
Really enjoyed this challenge.TFL :o)xxx

14 comments:

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

wonderful cute card

thanks for joining us this week on SCSC

Hugs Jane x

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Another gorgeous card hun and what lovely papers too! beautiful card as always! hugs linda x

Liza said...

I just love those papers and great use of the string!

Liza x

Natalie said...

What a cute image, I love the paper too, great card. x

Riet said...

what a gorgeous card Diane.

hugs Riet.xx

Bev said...

Aw what a cute image - fabby card hun

hugs Bev x

lestim said...

Hi, I love the design, is the image from Pink Petticoat? I adore their stuff. Best wishes,Lesley

Rach said...

fab card Diane,
I thought the tiger looked a little pregnant to it even has the outie belly button.lol.xx

Donna said...

Diane, this is such a fab card, I love the papers you have chosen, thanks for joining us at SCSC this week :) Donna x

LOUISE said...

Lovely card Diane, love the PP image, and your backing paper is great too! Louise x

Kim Dellow said...

Very cute. Glad to see you have been busy again with the card making. Kim

Emma said...

Lol at the image and his belly!!!
Gorgeous and so cute.
Emma x

Jill said...

gorgeous card Diane I love the image, very cute and cheeky looking thanks for joining us at scsc hugs Jill x

Jilli said...

Love the papers on this card, so pretty. I wouldn't like to say with it was with cub or not ... but i suppose it could be used for a "congratulations on your pregnancy" card! Jillix