Sunday 8 February 2009

Stamp Something~For Your Valentine...

This is my card for this weeks Stamp Something challenge.
I went to The Range yesterday & bought a few bits & pieces,this FF stamp & the PM Scrumptious papers are amongst my new goodies.
I coloured the image with distress inks & Twinkling H20's,added stickles,some PM gems & eyelets,ribbon & button from stash.
Have you been over to www.theglittergarden.co.uk ,Katy has a sale on at the mo & has some fabulous stuff.A few things fell in my basket,lol!!!
Hope you are having a cosy weekend,thanx for calling in!!! :o)xxx

16 comments:

Heather "Hev" said...

I am IN LOVE with this card Diane!!

It is MAGNIFICENT!!!!

Wendy said...

This is so sweet Diane
Wendy x

Gina said...

Gorgeous card, love the image and the scrummy pink papers,
Gina xxx

Marcea said...

gorgeous card hun, love it!!! I am loving the papers too - the truly are scrumptious!!!!
-x-

Heike's Creativeplace said...

Wow, Diane this is Stunning. Love the colors and the Image....

Hugs
Heike

The Crafty Den said...

What a beautiful card. The image is so sweet and your colouring is amazing. I love the scrumptious pad too and have been using it lots. Hugs, Denise x

Bev said...

Oh this is so cute Diane, love those PM papers and the design is fantastic!
hugs Bev x

ps. The CC papers were from the QVC TSV last summer - I've no idea which range they are from hun, there was nothing in the box, sorry :(

Anonymous said...

So cute Diane, loving those bears more and more :)
Hugs, Marlene x

CraftyC said...

Aww, this is gorgeous Diane, so sweet!
Clairex

Sue said...

vert pretty card Diane..i love it:)

sue
xx

Emma said...

Aw gorgeous Diane..love the FF image and colours.
Emma x

Riet said...

what a gorgeous card Diane.

hugs Riet.xx

Erin... said...

Adorable!! love what you did with the ribbon!! thanks for playing!

Natalie said...

Gorgeous card, I love the pink paper and great FF image. x

Shelly said...

Adorable is all I can say xx

Deb M. said...

Adorable!! Love this card!! :-)

TFS...