Tuesday 24 February 2009

PTW~Dawny's Sketch #9...

This is my card for this weeks PTW challenge,following Dawny's sketch.
The image is a new PB called Primp & was sent to me by Diane.
The papers are a Prima download & I bugged Dawn until she told me where they were from,lol!!! Thanx Dawn,I just luv em,will be using them forever now :o)
The rub on sentiment is BG from the Two Scoops book.
I'm going to the hairdressers this afternoon,it's the first time since July,after I had my op,what am I like?! If I don't straighten it,it is enormous & out of control,so I'm gonna be all gorgeous this aft, I might treat you all to a glimpse later,teehee!!!
Have a luvly day & TFL :o)xxx

15 comments:

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so adorable.

Mrs Mayne said...

Aww that's lovely - really cute image! Thanks for joining us for the challenge! x

Mrs Wonka said...

I HAVE TO HAVE THAT STAMP!!!!!! O love it, great card and beautifully coloured.

Mrs W xxx

Nicola said...

Lurve this new stamp and great colouring, sooo cute. -x-

Rach said...

fabulous card hun, hope that you enjoy your pampering this afternoon.xxx

Anonymous said...

Fabbydabby card!! love it :)
Marlene x

Gina said...

Gorgeous card diane, I love the soft colours you have used
Gina xxx

Riet said...

what a beautiful card Diane.

hugs Riet.xx

Annie said...

what a fabulous card, such a cute image and perfect sentiment! looking forward to seeing the new you! hugs, annie x

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Gorgeous card Diane, love the cute image and the pretty dp. Hugs Nikki x

Jilli said...

Adorable image and such yummy papers. Love the colours and your colouring is beautiful as always. Jilli

Carolyn Bounds said...

Awwww...how adorable!!! I am totally in love with this primping cutie!!! All the pink is gorgeous, and your image is colored fabulously...of course, that is all the time!!! I hope you had a relaxing "primping" session at the salon:o)

Hugs!
Carolyn

Natalie said...

So pretty, what a cute image. x

Bev said...

Oh this is way too cute Diane - love that image.

Emma said...

Loving the image...I NEED it!!! Lol
Scrummy papers too....beautiful.
Emma x