Wednesday 25 February 2009

Ismaki#8~(Option-Sewing)....

Awww, thankyou everybody for your luvly get well messages "I'll survive!!!" lol!!!!
After the hairdressers yesterday,I called in my local craft shop & bought the latest Do Crafts mag & Creativity Life mag.What fab bargains £2 each & you get freebies!!!
The papers & stamps on this card are both from the CL mag,I luv them & will use them loads,can't wait for these papers to be released so I can buy the pack,yummy!!!
I followed the Ismaki sketch & used the option of sewing,with my machine.Now I know it's wonky (very) but I do suffer with my nerves,hahaha......anyway it adds to the uniqueness of the card (Oh,I do make myself laugh!!!).
Everything else on the card was from my stash.I'm really impressed with this stamp set,like the font too.
Enjoy your day,TFL :o)xxx

15 comments:

Margo said...

Très belle carte

Marcea said...

beautiful hunny - will be picking my copy up later
Really scrummy papers!!
-x-

Mrs Wonka said...

I love it! Wonky is good.....

Mrs Wonka x

Anonymous said...

Wowza Diane, love this!
Hugs, Marlene x

Lisa Olson said...

I think this card is fantastic, i love the colours the DP's and everything about it. I especially love the stitching as I am a big fan of stiched cards myself.

Unknown said...

wow how adorable and so precious!!! thank you for your entry to my sketch at ismaki. hugs, bea

Lisa Olson said...

Hi Diane, yes indeed this card is for you and anyone else who has been feeling the blues lately!!

Natalie said...

Another great card. x

Mu42800 said...

genial ta carte
bizz Mu

Carolyn Bounds said...

GORGEOUS!!!! Absolutely gorgeous!!! I love the colors and the elegance of this marvelous creation!!!

Hugs!
Carolyn

Bev said...

Fabulous! Such gorgeous colours

Emma said...

Aw I love this card....gorgeous colour combo.
Boo hoo..I didn't get the other mag, might be off back for it!! Lol
Your stitching is fabby too.
Emma x

Stephanie said...

I think this card is FABULOUS! x

Nicola said...

Wow what a stunning card Diane and fantastic colour combo. -x-

Rachel said...

This is such a pretty card! :0)