Monday 16 February 2009

Pollycraft Monday Challenge #9~PINK!!!!...

Good Morning!!!
It's time for the Pollycraft Monday Challenge & guess who's turn it was to choose a theme,yup,mine!!! :o) & guess what I chose?! yup,again..PINK!!!!!!!!!
The rest of the DT have done me proud with all their PINKNESS.
Ahhh! It's a beautiful world I live in,lol!!!! All PINK & flowery....(my Hubby say's I'm not in the real world all the time,cos I don't watch TV or read newspapers,it's all doom & gloom!).
I used the new Sharing Sherbet stamps,Love Notes,Extra Sherbet Set 1 & Set 2,I coloured with Watercolour Pencils (I shocked you all then,lol!!!) & added some doodles with a pink Spica pen,paper is MME (Everyday Tango),my luvly Hubby treat me to them in The Range on Sat,they were £18!!!! :-O
Cardstock is Coredinations,the ribbon I found in my ribbon box (not got a clue where it came from!!!),pink staples are MM,gems are PM,rest from stash.
I hope you will all join in with this challenge,go on,show us some PINK!!!
TFL :o)xxx

12 comments:

Rach said...

fab card Diane, loving the pinkness. you must be in heaven.. i must be in the same world as you then as i hate to watch tv and very rarely pick up a paper.. like you say it's all doom and gloom... xx

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Gorgeous card Diane, such a fun image and i love the wonderful colour scheme. Hugs Nikki x

Gina said...

OOOohh all of that pink is fabulous, just love it
Gina xxx

Heike's Creativeplace said...

Wow, Diane this is gorgeous. Love the colors and the image is so cute......

Hugs
Heike

IL Cielo di Praga said...

wow...fantastic card....very very beautiful.kiss kiss

Riet said...

what a gorgeous card Diane.
l love the colours.

hugs Riet.xx

Natalie said...

I love it, so pink!! x

Sue said...

gorgeous card diane,thanks for a great theme:)

sue
xx

Anonymous said...

Fabby card Diane, nice.. Pink theme!! love it!!
Guess what????!
Got to meet Mr Tim Holtz myself today.. I didn't even know he was gonna b there!!! So now I've got my own piccie with him.. yay!
[I now know how excited you must have felt!!]

Have a fab evening!
Hugs, marlene x

Annie said...

oh how adorable in PINK! fabby card. hugs, annie x

Nicola said...

Gorgeous card Diane and love this cute image and of coarse the Pink. -x-

Jilli said...

Fab card Diane, love the pink and the image, again fantastically coloured. Jillix