Tuesday 10 February 2009

Mojo Monday#73...

Phew!!! I'm worn out after making this card!!! It took some jiggling,to get everything to fit my shaped card,to match the one on Mojo Monday.
I used an image sent to me by Jilli (Thanx x),think it is Rubber Romance?!,I coloured it with Distress Inks (still can't believe I'm meeting TIM HOLTZ on Thursday!!!),chalked the background,papers are K& Co Amy Butler Belle,(just luv her stuff,I even had a bag made with her fabric for mothers day last year!!!),rest from stash.
BTW my FF card has been added to the FF blog now !!! ;oD.
TFL :o)xxx

7 comments:

Emma said...

Fantastic Diane....love the image and no pink in sight!!! Lol
Gas service sorted for tomorrow... prob say its buggered and we need a new one!!!! Aaarrrhhhh
Emma x

Stephanie said...

Great card & fab job on the sketch - I love the image - so original :)
OMG - Tim Holtz?!! where? how? take lots of piccies!! xxx

Wendy said...

Great card Diane
Wendy x

Jilli said...

This is gorgeous Diane, it is a rubber romance stamp and you've coloured it beautifully. Have fun with Tim tomorrow. Jillix

Sue said...

fab card coloured lovely, lovely papers, sue.x

Nicola said...

Super card and I love these papers. -x-

Kathryn said...

Very pretty -- the image is so sweet! ;)