Thursday 26 February 2009

Cute Card Thursday #49~ Animal Magic...

You can't get any more magical than good old Mickey Mouse!!!
I luv MM & used to collect his things when I was younger,I used to have a fave jumper with him on too!!! The old vintage ones are fab,but I really like this big old stamp,it is made by Rubber Stampede & is a whopper.I coloured the image with Promarkers,paper is Daisy Bucket (my last piece & I don't even know what they called it,to replace it?!),yellow card is Coredinations,hinges are Poppicrafts & they are brilliant,I got them a while ago in all the colours & it's the 1st time I have tried them,they even creak like real hinges,so cute!!!The MM paper clip is by EK Success,ribbon is Poppicrafts.
This card is for this weeks CCT challenge.
Thankyou all for asking about my cold,it's not too bad,just my croaky throat & a cough.It's not stopping me crafting,that's the main thing,teehee!!!
Thanx for stopping by :o)xxx

19 comments:

Skraptacular Designs said...

FABULOUS! I am so glad I stumbled upon your blog this morning. Your work is exquisite and I will definitely be back to visit soon!

Thanks for the inspiration!

Hugs,
Priscilla

Stephanie said...

I love vintage Mickey (will be meeting the 'real' Mickey next week lol) - great card hun x

Deb said...

Gorgeous card, the image is adorable and I love those hinges!
Thank you for joining in the CCT challenge! Debx

Rach said...

this is fabulous Diane, love your Mickey Mouse.x

Unknown said...

What a fabulous card! Huge Mickey fan here. Such a great card - love those frogs! Thanks so much for joining in with CCT. Lol Lynn ♥

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Gorgeous card Diane, Mickey mouse looks so cute . hugs Nikki x

Annie said...

great card with Mickey Mouse and love the pink dotty paper. hugs, annie x

Gina said...

Awww how can you not love Mickey Mouse :) gorgeous card Diane,
Gina xxx

Nicola said...

What a super card, love your Mickey stamp and I reckon everyone loves him too. -x-

Natalie said...

Fab card, love MM. x

Riet said...

what a gorgeous card Diane.

hugs Riet.xx

ella bella said...

gorgeous card love the design and mickey mouse looks very cute Tracy x

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Diane what a gorgeous card hun, love that disney Micky mouse. Lovely laoyout too. Have a good evening hunny hugs Linda x

Wendy said...

Fab card
Wendy x

Emma said...

Fantastic Diane...love MM and the hinges look brill.
Glas to hear you aren't feel too bad.
Emma x

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card, love Mickey and those hinges brilliant.

Sue said...

Hi diane,this is super cute,love the colours of this and i adores Mickey:)

sue
xx

Lorraine A said...

Lovely card, Micky is just gorgeous :-) LOVE the hinges , they re fabby !! The whole card is just fabby actually !!!
lorraine

Beth aka BR-T said...

Mickey mouse now that a great image for sure! BR-T