Monday 23 February 2009

One Stop Craft Challenge #17 ~ Oriental...

This is my card for this weeks OSCC Oriental theme.
I just luuuuvvvvv anything oriental,so was very excited about this weeks challenge (the girls will all faint cos I'm early,lol!!!).
My stamp is from Claritystamps,I had to laugh when I found it tonight,as I got it from a craft show years ago & Paul was with me,all the stamps were in a huge pile & they are tiny,so we had to dig for whichever we wanted,they provided a chart on the wall to select from!!! Paul wouldn't give in until he found me this one,that I had chosen!!!bless him.He recognised it straight away when I showed him this card tonight,lol!!!
Paper is PM Oriental Spice,stamp is Woodware & it says Happy Birthday,rest from stash.
Thankyou for looking :o)xxx

9 comments:

Paula said...

What a beautiful card the paper's you have used are lovely. Thankyou for taking part in the One Stop Craft Challenge.
Paula xxxx

Bev said...

Fab card , love the striking image and pretty colours hugs Bev x

Carolyn Bounds said...

Oooo...this is beautiful and so very elegant! I love it!!!

Hugs!
Carolyn

Mrs Wonka said...

This is stunning Diane, I love the little chinese lady!

Mrs Wonka x

Shelley said...

What a gorgeous card. Thanks for joining in with our One Stop Craft Challenge.
Shelley x

AliMayes said...

Great card.
Ali xx

Jilli said...

Beautiful papers and a fab stamp. Love it! Jillix

Natalie said...

This is lovely Diane, great colour. x

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

Fab card. The image is wonderful and your papers compliment it so well. Thanks for joining the One Stop Craft Challenge.
Sharon xx